Here are some things you can do to increase your email campaign's deliverability:
- Remove unnecessary caps, asterisks, and punctuation from the subject line
- Remove unnecessary caps, asterisks, and punctuation from the email copy
- Limit the number of links in the email body (3 - 5 max)
- Segment your list before sending (check out this post: Email List Segmentation Tips for Ecommerce)
- Use filters to only send to users who've opened emails from you (more info on segmenting with filters: How do I use filters to target emails?)
Check out our blog for more email marketing best practices and tips on avoiding the spam filter: blog.hive.co
P.S. If you think there's something happening on our end that's causing you to see higher than average spam rates, please let us know - email@example.com.