A welcome series is an easy way to:
- Introduce subscribers to your brand
- Set expectations for your email marketing
- Set the habit of engaging with your emails, right off the bat
Create Welcome Series Templates
- Click Templates in the left sidebar
- Choose any of the Featured Templates > Duplicate Template to edit them,
- Or click + New Email Template to design your own from scratch.
- Create one template or a set, depending on how many steps you want your welcome series to include.
Set Up a Welcome Series Email Journey
Now that you have your welcome series template(s), you're ready to set up your email journey.
- Click Email Journeys in the left sidebar, click + New Email Journey
- Choose a title for your journey (e.g. Welcome Series)
- Click the yellow Entry Trigger button to choose how a customer enters this journey (for example, all customers who signup through a form will enter into this journey)
- Click Email Capture Apps
- Select Signs Up Via Signup Form
- Select which Signup Form > click Save Trigger at the bottom of the page
- Click the orange checkmark to add additional optional Global Rules - how the customers will enter and continue in the journey
- Then click the blue clock icon to customize the delay before the email sends (e.g. one hour)
- Click the pink email icon to choose your subject line, preview text, and template
- Add additional steps by clicking the green + button (like follow ups after 1 week and 2 weeks) or click Save Email Journey to create a one-step journey
You're finished! Your new subscribers will receive an email or series of emails from
you when they sign up for your list.