Creating a Popup Form
1. Click Popup Forms in the left sidebar of your Hive dashboard > Click the + New Popup Form button in the top right corner > Click the Choose button under Popup Form
2. Under Popup Form Details, type in the name of your popup form that'll show internally in Hive.
3. Customise the form settings by choosing the Header Text, Form Layout and Button Label.
4. Customise the Popup Delay. This is how long a customer needs to be on your webpage before the popup appears.
Note: If a website visitor clicks "X" to exit the form, or if they signup for the form, they won't see the popup again.
5. Under Form Fields, choose which information you want to collect on your popup form by selecting the relevant check boxes.
6. Under Add to Segment(s), choose what segment(s) you want these signups to sync into by clicking Add. This will not appear on your form, but will show up on your segments page as a new segment (if new) or be added to an existing one (if pre-existing).
Note: To add users to a pre-existing segment in your Hive account, type in the name of the segment exactly as it appears in Hive (case and character sensitive).
7. Under Opt-in Segments , you have the option to customise the interest/preference segments your customers opt-in to to by clicking Add. Click X to delete the default segments.
These appear on your form as checkboxes. When new signups check the boxes, they’ll be added to the corresponding segments in your Hive account.
8. Under Success Message Details, set the success message that appears when customers successfully signup for your popup form.
9. You can preview the popup form or the success message by toggling the switch.
10. Once you’ve customised your form, click Save & Get Embed Code in the top right corner. This generates the HTML code for you to copy and paste into your site.