The landing page builder in Hive is in simple drag and drop format, so you can design great looking landing page in a short period of time.
Creating a Landing Page
1. Click Landing Pages in the left sidebar
2. Choose your Landing Page. Use a pre-made landing page template or select Build Your Own
You'll now be able to customize your landing page using the drag and drop content blocks. Content blocks contain the content you want to include in an email. There are a number of different blocks to choose from, including text boxes, images, submit and unsubscribe button, etc.
3. To use a content block, simply click Content in the right sidebar of the landing page editor, and then drag and drop the block you want to use into the landing page template.
Collecting Customer Information with Form Fields
Use the Form Fields to collect customer information. Choose from a variety Field Form Input Types to make sure you're collecting the right data!
Building Preference Centers: Opt-in & Opt-out of Segment
1. Keep track of customer's interests using segment checkboxes.
2. Create an internal title for the segment; if a static segment with that title already exists in your Hive account, users who check that box will be added to the existing segment. If it does not already exist, a new static segment will be created.
3. Subscribers who check these boxes when filling out the form will be automatically added to the segment. When a box is unchecked - the subscriber will be automatically taken out of the segment.
Note: Include a link to your preference center in the footer of your email templates so subscribers can keep their preferences up to date
Additional Landing Page Features
Drag and drop a submit button onto your landing page to let users submit their information
Include an Unsubscribe button on your landing page to give subscribers the opportunity to unsubscribe from your brand
Save Your Landing Page
1. Once you've customized your landing page, click Save and Get URL in the bottom right corner
2. Customize your Landing Page URL by entering a Custom Subdomain and Custom URL Slug
Note: You can use the same custom subdomain across many landing pages. Use a unique URL Slug for each of your landing pages.
3. Click Save & Copy URL to include the URL in future emails